Arabish
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Arabish

All Of U Want ..... U ll Find It Here With Good Stuff]

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Love Messages, part 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ozoo
Gamed
ozoo

عدد الرسائل : 239
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2007

Love Messages, part 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Love Messages, part 2   Love Messages, part 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 02, 2007 1:34 pm

A rose for you
Because I love you

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would …. rain all
day !

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you.

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

If i could give u 1 thing in life, i would give u the ability 2 c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r 2 me!
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautifull angel...!
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx
Without your LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".

I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart just for you. I LOVE YOU

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Love you dear.
I LOVE YOU 2-DAY
I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW
PUT IT TOGETHER
I LOVE YOU 4-EVER

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you!

Thank you for being the one who calms all my inner fears.

I wish I was there to hold you tight instead of just send this loving, "Good Night."

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

Just had to let you know... you're the best! I love you!

Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true.

Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines... it all comes naturally, just like loving you.

Loving you makes my heart explode with happiness.

Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.

Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.

Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine…I love you.

In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!

Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.

Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.

I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 234
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/08/2007

Love Messages, part 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Love Messages, part 2   Love Messages, part 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 02, 2007 3:12 pm

thnks ozoo i will send it to my girl freind hhhh
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mazazika.ahlamontada.com

Love Messages, part 2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» MAN LOVE WOMAN.asf
» lOVe Quotes
» life of love
» How To Write A Love Letter