Arabish
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Arabish

All Of U Want ..... U ll Find It Here With Good Stuff]

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Romantic Love Sayings

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ozoo
Gamed
ozoo

عدد الرسائل : 239
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2007

Romantic Love Sayings Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Romantic Love Sayings   Romantic Love Sayings Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 02, 2007 1:29 pm

Romantic Love Sayings I love you I love you

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other." Lucian de Croszonza I love you
I love you I love you

"Your words I love you I love you are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." Sarah Bernhardt

"There is only one I love you happiness in life, to love and be loved." George Sands
I love you

"I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn't another."
I love you I love you I love you

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." He I love you rman Hesse

To be trusted is a I love you greater compliment than to be loved George MacDonald's

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence Henry Louis Mencken's

"Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."Alphonse Marie de la Martine
I love you

"Love is an act of faith, I love you and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." Erich Fromm

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu

When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom John Gray

You can't ever I love you be really free if you admire somebody too much. Tove Jansson

The past cannot be changed, the future is still in your power. Hugh White

Never frown because you n I love you ever know
When som I love you eone is falling
In love with your smile

You'll never really know when he really loves you till he looks you in the eyes, grab I love you s your hand, and says it. Meg Rogers

I love you
Lovers should be as Fire and Air; fire must have air to breath and air gets it's true power from fire's heat billy thayer
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Romantic Love Sayings
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Love Messages, part 2
» lOVe Quotes
» life of love
» MAN LOVE WOMAN.asf
» How To Write A Love Letter